To E-mail this web page
after it is completely loaded
Left click on File
Left click on Send
Left click on Page by E-mail
Khazars N Sephardic JEWS
Here is where the Spaniards and Khazars first encountered followers of Judaism and Christianity. The middle east religions never existed until about 300 AD when Constine came to town and made Christianity the official Roman religion. This opened the door for Judaism and endless variations of Christianity.
The Romans also captured Germans. In the accounts of Spartacus's revolt we read of the Germans who fought with Spartacus.
Before any people of central or northern Europe encountered the Christians and Jews, the Spaniards and Khazars were captured first.
All the first Christians were Arabs (see the churches listed and their locations in the Arab nations.)
All the Israelites were nothing more than a composite of Arabs ( as I have given scripture after scripture to track their family lines)
When the Khazars and Spaniards encountered Christians and Jews, many of them adopted their religion. ( that did not make them natives of the middle east.)
We know some descendants of the Israelites became Christians, but those Israelites were nothing more than a composite of Arabs.
The original Jews, Christians and Muslims were all native people of the middle east. After the Europeans adopted their religion, they were still just Europeans who followed the religions of the middle east.
In the first centuries after Christ I don't figure most Spaniards and Khazars claimed to be descendants of the Israelites. The Jews knew they were Europeans who followed the religions of the native people of the middle east.
RACISM MAKES US SUPERIOR
Some where along the line, some subtle religious leader figured out how to cash in on racism. When people think they are special, better than every one else, it creates a bond.
The white supremacist movements began centuries before groups like the Nazis. I figure the cult of pretend Jews were the first racist group in Europe.
The Khazars and Spaniards first encountered middle east Jews and Christians when the Romans brought them together. They took on their religions and in turn those religions spread through out Europe.
Some of the Khazars and Spaniards would have migrated as far as Russia, but the religions spread to Europeans who never even encountered an Arab Christian or an Arab Muslim or an Arab Israelite.
All original Muslims, Christians and Israelites were a combination of native Arabs from the middle east, but being a Jew, Christian or Muslim does not make anyone a descendant of the people of the middle east.
Claiming to be a descendant of someone you have no possible evidence of, does make you a blatant liar.
THE WORTH OF JEWS BEING RECORDED IN EUROPE
After some one finds information from some one making money by selling books that there were people in Europeans calling them selves, Jews, the only thing they have is hearsay from dead men who could not prove their own heritage ... dead men who could have simply have been European converts ... dead men they have no tangible link to the Israelites. Any dead men's records of Jews being in Europe is as worthless as tits on a bore except to prove there were people in Europe calling themselves Jews (no different than those calling themselves Christians, it proved nothing about their heredity).
Of course in the bible prophecy of God's return to live on a mountain in the middle east, --> IN THAT DAY <--- when God gathers the Israelites back to Israel, the only actual places listed where the Israelites will be gathered out of are the Arab nations and not Europe.
Sephardic & Khazars IN THE COLISEUM
Spaniard: I saw some bull fights back home and so I bribed a Roman for his armor and sword.
Khazar: You see that dumb dead Christian's skull? Hee hee, I bribed a Roman for a Lion suit. That goofy lion will think I am lady a lion (hope he doesn't get horny).
Hey I just got another great idea, when I get back to Khazarville, we-uns can also make people think we are descendants of the Israelites.
The "Jews" of Rome and Spain were scattered into Europe? NO, not the descendants of the Israelites but those Europeans who adopted the Religion of the middle east. Religions spread through out the world. Khazars, Romans ... those who called themselves Jews were no more the descendants of the natives of the middle east than Christians are because they follow a middle east religion. When you read about "Jews" in Europe, know you are reading about European converts. The Sephardic & Khazars "Jews" of 1500 years could have nothing tying them to the Israelites and no one today can prove their connection to the Sephardic & Khazars of 1500 years ago. Following a religion does not make you a descendant of anyone. The real joke is they don't even follow that religion.
We never cease to hear about all the "evidence" by Dr. Me Smart or professor know it all. When we see the big ol fancy titles in front of the author's name, gee whizy, we know it is some kind of factual book ?
Duh, First of all Mr. Know It All was not on earth when those authors wrote what ever, 1500 years, so it would not matter if they had an IQ of 1000 and graduated from 100 universities.
* Mr. Know It All has put together nothing but the hearsay of dead man who can not be cross examined.
* Next Mr. Know It All would have to find the names of the dead men who wrote what ever, and then Mr. Know It All would then have to provide factual evidence of the dead author and every one of his ancestors for 700 years to verify that family was the descendants of the Israelites.
* In the next step, everyone calling themselves Jews (who use what some dead author wrote 1500 years ago) would then have to be able to trace their own family heritage in EVERY GENERATION BACK 1500 YEARS in order to prove they are descendants of any of those dead authors.
* If you trace your heritage through grandfathers, then how would you be able to prove they were your grandfathers, because married women have committed adultery since the beginning of time. If you could trace your heritage 50 generations, then you would have to come up with the dna of all those ancestors to prove not one of those 50 grandmothers produced their children out of whoredom. Tracing one's family tree is like a chain, if any one of those links is broken, the baby and bath water goes out of the window ( as far as proving who your grandfathers were).
* Oh yeah and if you can trace your heritage back a few hundred years to an ancestor calling themselves a Jew, did they become "Jews" by conversion in which case none of those ancestors were ever descendants of the Israelites in the first place.
When anyone asserts they can trace their ancestors for 2700 years, their first excuse could only be total ignorance of family trees. If they took time to understand what would be involved and they still asset they are descendants of the Israelites, it could only be because they are idiots or blatant liars. Here is how idiotic it would be to believe anyone could trace their ancestors to the Israelites.